Best Alternative of PUBG: The Ministry of Information and Technology has third time banned Chinese apps including the popular PUBG Mobile games in India. The mobile apps banned by the government had issues of security, surveillance, and data privacy of Indian users.
Among all the apps banned in India, PUBG is the most popular game and everyone has heard about this game.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a South Korean video game company.
The mobile version of this game for Android and iOS was released in 2018. According to a report from Sensor Tower, PUBG has more than 175 million installations from India alone which accounts for 24% of the total installations worldwide. So now this game is banned but still, people need another game to play and enjoy. And for this, we have written today’s article – the best alternative of PUBG…
Call of Duty mobile is the best game available in free on playstore:
Call of Duty: Mobile
It is a shooter video game developed by Timi Studios and published by Activision for Android and iOS. It was released on October 1, 2019. This game is in fact better than Pubg and has great Graphics and.
The game has two types of modes:
This is the best mode of this game. Some of the sub-modes are:
- Frontline: The first team to reach the specified number of kills wins! The player respawns at a fixed location after each death.
- Team Deathmatch: Kill the enemies and take the lead. The first team to reach the specified number of kills wins.
- Domination: Two teams compete to capture and hold three locations A, B, C. Each time the location is captured the team will get one point after a certain time. The first to reach the target wins.
- Kill confirmed: Killed players drop dog tags. Collect enemy dog tags to score points. Collecting your teammate’s tags denies the enemy kill.
- Search and destroy: Bomb is planted and denoted at A and B points accordingly to the team chance.
- Free for all: Everyone for themselves. The first player to reach the score limit ends the game. The top 3 players win.
FEATURED: New maps and stages
- Headquarters: Capture and defend your headquarters.
- Terminal: New map of the airport available now.
PRACTICE MODE: Improve your skills and aiming by playing with A.I.
2. Battle Royale:
Battle Royale games are the latest craze in video games.
You play fighting up to 100 other players as you battle to be the last player standing. In most Battle Royale games, you can play them solo, or in two, or four-player teams, and you usually start the game by dropping into the map from above.
The battle royale of this game not good as compared to PUBG.
It has two types of in-game currencies: “Credits” which are earned through playing the game and completing the daily, weekly and seasonal objectives; and “COD Points”, which have to be bought with real money.
You can play the full game without paying through some exclusive character, weapon, and another armory by earning COD Points by playing matches.
Apart from the standard match, a private room for both the multiplayer and battle royale modes can also be accessed where players can invite and battle with their in-game friends.
If you search the definition of GAME on Google you will see that game an activity that one engages in for amusement or fun. We should play games just for mind refreshment and fun. Some people play games about three to four hours a day which is of no use, you can invest this time in your studies or learning a new skill.
You should control the game; the game should not control you.
Hope you guys like this article on the best alternative of PUBG, for more updates and latest news keep visiting The InfoJagat…