Spoil yourself with these two utterly mouth-watering eggless cakes recipes. One with the goodness of dates and almonds while the other one, nice and nutty with the creamy flavor of banana, the aroma of cinnamon, and the goodness of walnuts. Try these unique yet tasty cakes at home today with this detailed recipe and simple kitchen ingredients. These gorgeous eggless cakes are perfect for any occasion.
EGGLESS DATES CAKE
Dates are known to be nutritious with high protein and vitamin value along with being rich in iron. A scrumptious eggless cake with the goodness of dates and almonds, super easy to make. This moist and fluffy cake is best served when warm with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and a sure shot treat without compromising on health. Go ahead and indulge in this delicious eggless cake without any regrets!
INGREDIENTS OF EGGLESS DATES CAKE:
- 3/4 cup milk.
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar.
- 3/4 cup Maida.
- 1/4 cup refined oil/butter.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 cup dates.
- 1 tbsp almonds.
- Take dates, sugar, and milk in a bowl and blend it all together till a smooth paste is formed.
- In a bowl, take the blended mix; add refined oil, baking powder, flour and mix all the ingredients well with a spatula.
- Sprinkle almonds over the batter.
- Pour in a floured baking dish and set in oven for 30-40 mins at 150 degrees.
- Insert a toothpick through the cake to check whether the cake is ready or not; if it comes clean then the cake is done.
- Take out when warm and serve with vanilla ice-cream.
EGGLESS BANANA CAKE
This is a super easy eggless banana cake recipe that you can bake for a party as well as casually with family on a weekend.
INGREDIENTS OF EGGLESS BANANA CAKE:
- 1 1/8 cups flour.
- 1 tbsp baking powder.
- 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder.
- 1/2 cup walnuts.
- 1 1/8 cups banana. (ripened)
- 4 2/3 butter.
- 1/2 curd.
- 2/3 milk.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon powder.
- Mash the banana completely along with the melted butter in a bowl.
- Mix the curd into the banana mash.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the banana mix, gradually adding milk. This will keep the batter smooth and lump-free.
- Now add walnuts into the batter.
- Pour the mix into the greased tin.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 170°C for 50-60 minutes until golden brown and cooked in the center.
- Once baked, cool the cake.
- Take it out gently and cut in pieces.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top and serve.
Hope you guys like these cake recipes. Tell us in the comments which one of these are you going to try first? For more articles keep visiting TheInfoJagat.
Reference- Hebbars Kitchen